If you want to gamble online but don’t want to share your financial information, AstroPay Casinos is the right choice for you. Haven’t used AstroPay before? Don’t worry! Our elaborate guide will help you through the process.
No one likes their enjoyable casino experience to transform into a problem just because they are sharing their financial details. So, casino sites having AstroPay payment options should be your go-to destinations.
AstroPay is an online prepaid payment service that is growing exponentially in India. Its penchant for cross-border fast payment has made it the best choice for gamblers. The payment mode was launched in 2009 and at present, it provides instant deposits with complete anonymity in Indian rupees at online gambling sites. It is a smooth and efficient way for players to carry out their transactions.
● AstroPay offers high protection and security level.
● Many online casinos accept AstroPay as a deposit method.
● It doesn’t charge an additional fee.
● It doesn’t allow you to make withdrawals.
● The card you get can expire within a year.
How to Deposit in an Online Casino with AstroPay?
Using an AstroPay card in the best AstroPay casinos in India is easy. But before you use it on casino sites with AstroPay, you have to secure the card. Here are the steps you have to follow so that you can start to use it securely for funding your account.
1. Go to the official website of AstroPay card to register. 2. Once you are done registering, you will be asked to choose cards of different amounts. 3. Next, you will have to choose your preferred payment method for funding the AstroPay card. The good thing is Indians can make transactions in Indian currency. Also, there are Indian banks that accept AstroPay. 4. When you are done making the payment, you will receive the card through email or on the AstroPay app. Keep in mind, it is a virtual card, so you are not going to get a physical one through the post. 5. The card is only going to be valid for 12 months from the date it has been issued.
Now that you have the card, it is time to make transactions in an online casino. Making a payment using this method is no different than paying through your debit card. The deposits are instant. Let’s take a look at the steps you have to follow.
1. Find one of the best AstroPay Casinos and register an account using your details.
2. Once you have registered, go to the banking section and choose AstroPay as your preferred deposit method.
3. Enter the amount you would like to deposit. Remember, you will only be able to deposit the amount that is on the AstroPay card and not more than that.
4. Next, you have to enter the 16-digit number on the card along with the expiry date. 5. Confirm the payment and the money will be transferred to your casino account instantly.
The process is very simple. What’s great is that you can use the AstroPay card as many times as you want until the balance gets over. If the balance is over, you will need a new AstroPay Card. It will come with a new number.
One of the greatest benefits of using AstroPay is that it is a virtual prepaid card and it carries the best security. When you make payments in an online casino using this method, you don’t have to share your financial or personal details with even the best AstroPay casinos. All you have to do is offer the card details. It means that the details you are sharing with the site will remain secure and you can make payments anonymously at AstroPay Casinos.
AstroPay will not charge you any fee for the deposits. Also, you can create an account for free. When you are depositing money at the online casino with AstroPay account through an AstroPay card, they don’t levy a charge on the transaction. This is what makes an online casino India AstroPay the best option for gambling.
AstroPay Bonuses and Promotions
In some cases, the best online casinos in India accepting AstroPay will provide you with a special bonus for making a deposit using the payment method. However, these promotional offers by the best AstroPay casinos aren’t that common. In case you come across one, you should surely take advantage of it.
How to Withdraw Your Wins from an AstroPay Online Casino?
Unfortunately, the payment method doesn’t support withdrawals. This is because it is a prepaid card that cannot be reloaded. So, at an online casino India AstroPay, you can only make deposits using the card.
Sure, it is a big disadvantage of using this payment method. When you use this prepaid card in the online casino AstroPay, you will have to look for some other method to withdraw your money. The good thing is there are many other options to withdraw your money. You can make withdrawals through Skrill or UPI in Skrill casinos or UPI casinos, respectively. But Skrill casinos might charge a certain fee for withdrawals you make on the site.
Top AstroPay Casinos
Why use the AstroPay deposit method?
There are many benefits of using AstroPay in the best AstroPay Casinos because it ensures instant fund transfers, improved security, and player protection. You can deposit money into the online casino with AstroPay with complete anonymity. Since there is no chargeback, the deposit method becomes more appealing.
Can I withdraw my winnings with the AstroPay payment method?
No, it is not possible to withdraw your wins through this payment method in an online casino India ASTROPAY as it is a prepaid card that can’t be reloaded. So, make sure it is also a PhonePe casino or a GPay casino to make your withdrawal through some other payment method. In Skrill casinos, you can make withdrawals through Skrill.
Is it a safe deposit method?
Yes, AstroPay is an absolutely safe deposit method. With this, you won’t have to share your financial details with the AstroPay online Casino. All you have to do is share the 16-digit number on the prepaid card.
How fast are the deposit and withdrawals?
At AstroPay casinos, you can make instant deposits. Unfortunately, the payment method is not available for making withdrawals. So, you might have to choose other methods, such as debit/credit card or Intant online bank transfer. Use Skrill for withdrawals in Skrill casinos.
Does AstroPay or AstroPay casino charge any fee for making deposits?
Neither AstroPay nor the casinos or betting sites that accept AstroPay charge you a fee for the deposits. All deposits at the best online casinos in India are free of charge.