Safe Payment Options in Indian Casinos
There are different payment options in Indian online casinos that you can choose from when you are playing in an online casino. All of these casino deposit methods come with their own pros and cons. In this section, we will go through the most popular payment methods for online casinos and what makes them different from the others.
How to Deposit Money at an Online Casino in India?
A primary reason for people to gamble is to have fun or win money (or wager on their favorite games). While offering both these aspects, online casinos also give punters the comfort of anonymity. Let's move on to finding out how to deposit money at an Indian online casino?
1. - Best Casino Deposit Methods in India
Paytm is a popular mobile payment method in India. From local merchants to online casinos, everyone realizes the usefulness of these incredible mobile payment options in Indian online casinos. With this eWallet, you will be able to make cashless payments in an online casino.
In a regular bank, you have to maintain a minimum balance in the savings account and if you don’t, you might have to pay a certain fee. But that is not the case with Paytm as you can keep the balance nil and even then you will not face any penalty. To deposit, you have just loaded your Paytm account and made the deposit.
The process to create an account at Paytm is extremely easy. You can do it through the app or the website. It is not going to take more than 2 minutes. But you have to fill out the KYC form in the Paytm app and a representative would visit you in person to complete the KYC formalities.
Paytm offers robust security and a private transaction process. Every transaction is protected by the top of line 128-bit SSL encryption. You can only make transactions if you have registered yourself and an OTP is available to you.
Usually, the minimum and maximum deposit amount at a Paytm casino is 500 INR and 10,000 INR.
Transaction Time and Fees
An additional benefit of using a Paytm casino is that you can enjoy instant payment facilities and hassle-free transactions. It is a user-friendly and straightforward e-wallet. The deposits and withdrawals are instant. It is one of the fastest transaction apps that you will come across.
A preeminent factor as to why Paytm is preferred by many customers is that they don’t charge any money for the deposits you make at the online casino. However, there is a chance that when you make the withdrawal, a certain amount is cut from the total sum. This might not happen on all occasions.
● It accepts all types of payment methods, such as NetBanking, UPI, debit and credit cards, etc.
● Your transactions and money in the wallet are secured using SSL and SET encryption.
● All deposits you make at an online casino using Paytm is free of charge.
● Unlike regular bank accounts, you don’t have to worry about the minimum balance requirement.
● It takes only a few minutes to open an account at Paytm.
● For some withdrawals, you might have to pay a certain fee.
● The KYC process can take longer to complete.
2. - The Best Online Payment Methods in India
AstroPay is a virtual prepaid card that lets you deposit money in an online casino using your local currency. With this, you don’t have to use your credit card or bank account. AstroPay is accepted as a payment option in Indian online casinos in many reputable online casinos.
AstroPay Card is a licensed and safe payment method that uses the best encryption technologies to make sure your transactions are protected against scams or misuse. Since it is preloaded is useful for someone who wants to control their spending in an online casino. You cannot use more money than you already have on the card.
Transaction Time and Fee
All your deposits using AstroPay is instant. However, withdrawals you make might take up to 7 working days to show up in the bank account. Be that as it may, you should also know that many casinos haven’t added AstroPay as a withdrawal method yet and accept it for deposits. So, before you register into any online casino and wish to use AstroPay, make sure they accept both AstroPay deposits and withdrawals.
● Deposits are processed instantly and you don’t have to wait for them to show up in your account.
● It uses end-to-end encryption and you don’t have to share your banking details.
● The payment options in Indian online casinos is hassle-free, which is easier than most.
● Not every casino accepts this payment method.
● Withdrawals might take many working days to be processed.
3. - Best Online Payment Methods in India
RuPay provides a variety of debit, credit, and pre-paid cards that are ideal for financial transactions. It works just like any other card scheme, such as MasterCard or Visa. When you use this in an online casino, the physical card is connected to the account. So, it becomes easier for you to make transactions.
RuPay provides many different cards, such as RuPay Credit, RuPay Debit, RuPay Select, and RuPay Global. You will also find pre-paid cards. These cards come with many features, such as bonuses, lounge access, and generous discounts. To apply for the card, you just have to visit the website and choose the card you prefer.
When you have to make payments through RuPay Cards, you just have to log into your casino account and choose RuPay as one of the preferred payment options in Indian online casinos. Enter the full 16-digit number, along with the expiry date and CVV number to complete the transaction.
Now, you know how to easily deposit online casinos in India using RuPay but you might wonder if it is secure. Well, the payment platform is completely secure.
Transaction Time and Fees
While deposits using RuPay cards are usually instant, withdrawals can take up to three days. This can be frustrating at times.
The fees associated with RuPay cards vary with the type of card you are using. But, in comparison to card schemes, such as MasterCard and Visa, RuPay transaction fees are much lower. You might have to pay a small flat fee of 30-60paise.
Before you use RuPay to deposit or withdraw money in an online casino, check if there are any additional charges connected to it. A few real money casinos in India might charge some fees using debit and credit cards for making deposits and withdrawals.
● Offer a variety of cards to choose from.
● Customers can earn rewards and claim special promotional offers.
● Easy to make transactions using the card.
● Not every casino accepts the payment method.
● The withdrawal process can take up to three days.
4. - Best Ways to Deposit Money into Casino Sites in India
It is one of the oldest forms of payment options in Indian online casinos. Bank Transfers are used for paying for a wide range of services and products. Since bank transfers haven’t changed or modernized over time, transactions might take some time to be processed. They are also known as wire transfers. Almost all reputable gambling sites accept bank transfers as a deposit method.
When you use this method, money is transferred from your account to the casino account. You can make the transaction using your phone or laptop through online banking services. But there is also the option to deposit money physically at the bank.
The limit varies from one bank to the other. Apart from identity theft and fraud, the risk with instant bank transfers is zero.
Transaction Time and Fees
If you are choosing bank transfers for making payments in an online casino, you should know that the processing time is a little longer when it comes to withdrawals. But deposits are instant.
There are some fees involved with the transaction. Based on the casino you have chosen and your bank, you might have to pay a certain amount of money.
● Almost all reputable online casinos support it.
● The deposit and withdrawal limits of bank transfers are higher.
● The transaction process is relatively straightforward.
● They can be used for both deposits and withdrawals in the casino.
● The withdrawal time might be up to 5 days.
● You might be charged a certain fee by the bank or the casino.
5. Cryptocurrency in India
With the popularity of blockchain, it has become one of the preferred payment methods in online casinos. It is a decentralized currency. So, only you are in control of your funds. Your transactions are visible and transparent. With this as one of the payment options in Indian online casinos, you can enjoy complete anonymity. But the issue with the payment system is if you run into any issues, it might take days to be resolved.
Transaction Time and Fees
With cryptocurrencies, all your deposits and withdrawals are instant. So, the moment you make the deposit, it will be available in your casino account for playing.
An eCommerce company has to make money and a way to do that is through fund transfer. Traditional payment options in Indian online casinos come with a high fee at gambling sites. A good thing is blockchain transaction fees are quite lower than the traditional methods. It means you will get to keep more money.
● All deposits and withdrawals are instant.
● The money charged as a fee is much lower than the traditional banking methods.
● Your transactions are safe and secure.
● It is volatile and bounces up and down.
● The payment method might not be accepted by all casinos.
6. UPI in Indian Online Casinos
UPI is a real-time payment method that transfers money between two bank accounts. If you want to make transactions using your UPI, you must log in to the online casino and register your VPA. When you confirm the payment, enter the amount you wish to deposit. Click the UPI app to confirm the payment. It is one of the most secure ways to transfer funds.
Transaction Time and Fee
Money will be transferred immediately from your bank account to the casino. Moreover, you don’t have to pay any fee for the transactions.
● There are no transaction fees associated with the transactions
● Instant deposits and withdrawals are guaranteed
● You do not have to provide your banking details to the casino
● Very few casinos accept UPI as a payment method
Read more info about UPI casinos
Best Payout RTP in Online Casinos
|Casino||Available Payment Method|
|10Cric Casino||NetBanking, Visa, MasterCard, AstroPay, Neteller, eZeeWallet, ecoPayz, Cryptocurrency|
|22Bet Casino||UPI, Paytm, MasterCard, NetBanking, Skrill, Neteller, Cryptocurrency|
|Pure Win Casino||Visa, MasterCard, Bank Transfer, PhonePe. Paytm, UPI, RuPay, NetBanking, ecoPayz, AstroPay, Cryptocurrency|