Live blackjack is a real-time online casino game that is played by people across the world. It is a very popular game among gambling enthusiasts. Owing to its popularity, live blackjack is available in all online casinos.
Best Live Dealer Blackjack Casinos for Real Money
Top Online Casinos to Play Live Blackjack
Many first-timers tend to get intimidated by live blackjack. But we will help you get more comfortable playing live blackjack with real time dealers using our comprehensive guide. Let’s get started.
Best Online Casinos to Play Live Blackjack
Live Blackjack - Variations
When you have decided on the best online casino to play Blackjack, you need to learn about the different variations of the game. Here are some of the common Blackjack variations you will come across.
Speed Live Blackjack
It is one of the fastest variations in a live blackjack casino. The rules are the same as classic blackjack with only difference and that is in the dealing order when it’s time for the player to make a decision. The first two cards are dealt like regular Blackjack. After the dealing is complete, the players are offered the chance to Double Down, Hit, or Split simultaneously. Anyone making the fastest decision are going to get the next card, first.
Free Bet Live Blackjack
Free Bet Blackjack is one of the most popular variations of Live Blackjack. The game selection includes attraction of selected Free Split Bets and Double Down. Players of this variation gets Free Double down bet on two-card with 11, 10, and 9 as hard totals. There are additional Split Bets on every pair except 10s. Moreover, free bets are offered to players automatically whenever their hand qualifies. Thus, players don’t have to put it much effort.
VIP Live Blackjack
VIP Blackjack is an alluring variation of the game. It provides the kind of experience that every high roller is looking for. The game gives you the chance to play with other high rollers.
Salon Prive live Blackjack
The super-elegant and elite online private gaming environment offers enhanced control and high maximum bets for most high rollers. VIP customer services are VIP Room Manager being present at all times and a lot more. Furthermore, the player has control over which dealer they want for the game.
It is the variation of the game where an unlimited number of players have the opportunity to win big. The game gives players the chance to Double, Triple, and even Quadruple Down on the initial cards, after a split. It is a game, which is played with 8 decks but the 9s and 10s are removed from every deck. However, the picture cards are the same. This means there are 64 cards less. it gives the players a chance to try out new strategies.
Live Infinite live Blackjack provides unlimited seats, letting any number of players sit down and play without even waiting for the spot to be available again. All players will be dealt the same card.
How to Play Live Blackjack?
Almost every Blackjack casino offers live blackjack online games. If you are new to this, take a look at how to play the online Blackjack game.
- Choose the game you want to play from the Live Dealer section and place your wager.
- When all bets have been placed, the dealer deals out one card facing up to all players.
- Now, you will have to decide how you want to play your hand, you can Stand, Hit, Double Down, Split, or Surrender.
- Let the dealer play the hand.
- One of the two things happens, the dealer will bust or make a hand.
Like every other game in the casino, such as Teen Patti, Roulette, or Poker, all outcomes of the Blackjack game are random as they run on Random Number Generator.
Types of Bets in Live Blackjack Casino
In Blackjack online, you can place different kinds of bets. Let’s take a quick look at them:
● Insurance: It is the most common side bet in Blackjack. When the dealer has Blackjack, it can reduce the overall house edge.
● Perfect Pairs: The bet uses the cards of the players only and pays out if you are dealt a Mixed Pair, Perfect Pair, or Colored Pair.
● 21+3- It is the bet involving the two cards of the players and an upturned card of the dealer. The bet will pay out in different combinations.
● Bet Behind: It lets you place your bets on other players’ cards as if they are your own. However, the difference is you don’t get a say in how hand is being played. Hence, it is worth noting down how other players are playing prior to any bets. The side bets are useful when you are waiting for a seat at the table and would like some more action.
Useful Terms for Playing Live Blackjack
When you are playing Live Dealer Blackjack or regular Blackjack for real money, there are a few terms that you need to know. Let’s take a quick look at them.
- Burn Card: Prior to the dealer starting dealing, the first card is placed to a side, facing down. It is the burn card, created to bring down the possibility for the first player to have an idea about the first card.
- Bust: It is the word you wish isn’t ever applied to you. Bust implies you don’t have any more money.
- Color Up: In case a player has many denomination chips, he may ask the croupier to color up a few of them, altering several low-value chips for higher ones.
- Cold Deck: In case the shoe, the name that’s applied to the box that holds all the cards is giving out bad cards and is making the players lose. It’s called the cold deck.
- Double Down: If you have a promising hand but the dealer’s one is weak, you can double your wager. In case the hand holds up, you can win twice the money.
- Split: When you get a couple of cards having the same value, you can split, matching the initial to play two separate hands.
- Stand: In case you like the first two cards or have taken another by hitting, you can opt to stand at any time. So, you will not take another.
Live Blackjack Online Game Rules
Live Blackjack has a charm to it. The table features real dealers in live blackjack online games. It deals up to 7 boxes on every table. The game uses a deck of 52-card in a shoe and is periodically reshuffled.
In case you hit blackjack with the initial two cards, you are getting paid at an odds of 3:2, and ‘Insurance’ bets paying 2:1, if the dealer has blackjack. Double down on any two-card hand and split pairs for two hands, once. Split aces are going to receive just one card on every hand.
You can also place additional bets, including ‘bet behind’ for any seat, either when you are looking for more action or while you wait for an open seat. There are alternative side bets, including 21+3 and Perfect Pairs.
Payout Table for Live Blackjack
Winning Hand Against the Dealer
Blackjack card game and if you are betting one unit per hand, you are going to get one unit for every winning hand against the croupier. The payout is called 1:1 return. You are going to win a unit for every unit you are betting and your initial bet will be returned to you.
Double Down and Win a Hand Against the Dealer
In case you double down a hand for winning against the dealer, the payout ratio is the same and that is 1:1. You are simply doubling the number of units you are wagering per hand.
- Landing the Blackjack
In case you are lucky enough and land a blackjack- a face card and ace, you will receive one of the two blackjack payouts, based on the table you are sitting at. There are tables, which offer 6:5 blackjack odds and 3:2 blackjack odds.
- Early Payout
Early Payout is just like the surrender option. But the payout is dynamic instead of being fixed. It can work against you or for you, based on the circumstances. In case things are going really well for you but you would not like risking a strong hand, you can ask for an early payout. This way you can make some profit.
Live Dealer Blackjack Features
After the blackjack online game commences and the cards have been dealt out, the players can do one of the following:
- Hit: Hit and stand are the two choices that you have once you start with the game. The hit instruction is the request made to the dealer for an additional card. You can keep hitting as long as you don’t bust. A bust is when your or the dealer’s hand goes over 21.
- Stand: Stand means you don’t wish to have any more cards. For instance, if the first two cards have been dealt with 19 as the player total, the player might decide that no more cards are needed. A dealer has to stand if his hand shows 17-21 but the player can stand any time.
- Split: In case a pair is dealt to the player then the player will get a chance to split the cards into two hands. It is a great strategy when you get a pair of eights or aces as there is a better chance of getting a good hand when you split the cards.
- Double Down: Double Down is a good strategy if the value of the hand is equal to 10 or 11 as there is a high chance of hitting one more 10-value card. The online casino might also allow you to double down on the blackjack rather than getting an instant payout.
- Insurance: In the case, the card of the dealer is an ace, you get insurance. This is a side bet the players take in case they feel that the dealer has a blackjack. It does not have to be a big win but it will help the player break even if they lose the blackjack of the dealer.
Live Blackjack: Advantages, Tips, and Strategies
Before you dive in to play the Live Blackjack online game, there are a few things that you need to know.
Advantages of Playing Live Blackjack
There are various advantages of playing Live Blackjack online:
- One of the biggest advantages is you can play the games in real-time with live dealers. So, you can witness the gaming process in an authentic setting.
- Another great benefit of Live Blackjack is it lets you play the games at any time, anywhere. With this, you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home, no matter when you want to play.
- A majority of the online casinos use cutting-edge systems and technologies and this improves the gaming process. The live streaming allows you to observe every little detail.
- The live chat feature allows you to connect with the dealer and other players. It can establish a more personal connection.
- With Live Blackjack, even though you have an authentic experience, you don’t have to wait for your turn to have the traditional casino experience. You will always find a seat at the table. There is always going to be an available seat for you at the live blackjack casino table.
Tips and Strategies
Here are a few online Blackjack strategies that can help you with Blackjack game variation, Blackjack Punjabi Bag or Live Blackjack:
- Don’t make insurance wager regardless of how much money you bet on your hand. You bet that the dealer has a ten-value down card to go with the Ace up card. A winning insurance bet will pay 2-1 but the winning odds are worse than 2-1.
- Sizing your wager based on whether you lost or won the last hand is a losing proposition. Bet more when there is a higher value card against lower value cards in an unplayed pack of playing cards.
- Do not increase the best as you feel you are due to win in the blackjack game. The cards do not know and they do not care if you are in the middle of a losing streak.
- Always double the bet when the total of the first two cards is 11 and split pairs of aces and 8s. Keep in mind that you are betting to get 10.
Live Blackjack vs. Traditional Online Blackjack
|Live Blackjack Online Game||Traditional Online Blackjack|
|Managed by real-time dealers||Managed by state-of-art software|
|It is dealt from a 6 or 8-deck shoe||It is dealt from a 6-deck card|
|The pace depends on the other players and the dealer, too||The player handles the pace of the game|
|There are more variations of the game||There are lesser variations of the game|
|Players can see the dealer dealing out the card||The cards are dealt out automatically by a specific software|
The Technology Behind the Live Blackjack Game
Live Blackjack lets you play Blackjack in real-time from the comfort of your home. All physical transactions made by the dealer are translated to data that is used by the software to be more precise by Optical Character Recognition. A live casino has a minimum of three-room, one for the live studio, the second for the software, and the last is for analysts.
The camera plays a crucial role in streaming live blackjack online. Smaller and more powerful cameras are used to stream live feeds. Another important component of Live Blackjack is the Game Control Unit.
The games are a product of the Random Number Generator. So, the online blackjack results are fair and random.
Some of the most trustworthy software providers of Live Blackjack games in the online gambling arena are:
- Pragmatic Play
- Evolution Gaming
Now that you know everything about online blackjack, it is time to start playing it. You can choose the right live Blackjack casino, deposit using G-Pay, PayTM, or some payment method, and play your preferred Blackjack variations. It is a thrilling card game to play in an online casino. The fact that you can play with live dealers and talk to them, as well the fellow players, makes it a thrilling experience.
Can You Count Cards When You are Playing Live Blackjack for Real Money?
Yes, you can count cards in Blackjack online game. Almost all online casinos use software to shuffle the card whenever a new hand is dealt. So, counting cards might be a little tricky.
Are There Promotional Offers for Live Blackjack Users?
Yes, in some casinos, you will find promotional bonuses for Live Blackjack players. It will increase your bankroll and let you play for a longer time.
Do All Online Live Blackjack Casinos have the Same Live Blackjack Games?
No, all online Live Casinos don’t offer the same live blackjack games. The variations available differ from one blackjack casino to the other.
Can I Chat with the Dealers and Other Players in Blackjack?
You can chat with the dealer and the other players when you play Live Blackjack online through the chat option.
Can I Play Blackjack for Fun?
Yes, you can play Blackjack for fun if you play them in the regular mode. However, if you choose to play Live Blackjack, you will not be able to play the game for free.